Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stress Vs Sad

These few weeks is the exam week. Well, my life now is full with stress. Got to study many subjects. Today I'm sitting for my add math exam, it's quiet hard. The exam paper has been put onto the net, so the bad news is we got to retake out add math paper. I'm not sure it's a bad news or good news for me. May be the next add math paper's questions will not be so difficult to solve. My SPM is coming soon, on the November. I dunno whether i can pass the exam with the flying color o not. I haven't finish do my revision yet, i dunno can i finish it by time. I feel that I'm running with the time. I'm really rush of time. This kind of feeling is really bad. Very stress!! Beside that, I'm worry bout my future. I'm not sure what course to take after my secondary school. I've many dreams, but that is just dream. I'm not sure what I really interested in. That's the problem. Tomorrow I'll be sitting for the history exam, and I not yet finish revise it. Dunno will i fail the exam this time o not. Perhaps that I'll pass it. Well, I'm feeling much more better now after writing all those thing that I worry about. Go go go!! There is always a better day tomorrow. Be happy ya^^

No comments: