Saturday, September 15, 2007

Get out of my mind!!

It's so many months since we broken up. We din meet each other in these months. Why you always get into my mind when i wanna to study? I still remember those place that you bought me go. We went to swim, play, eat and so on.. But until now, i still dunno what's the problem between us! My friend told me that you're just playing with me, but i din believe it. I would want to know what's the matter. Do you know that, you really hurt me. I'm still thinking of you. You're going to make me crazy. I knew that you dy have a girl friend now. My friend told me. I'm very sad for hearing that news. But i wish you be happy always. I'll try my best to forget you. Don't come into my mind anymore. Take care!

No comments: