Saturday, August 2, 2008

moody~~

Actually i'm very moody today.. I'm very unhappy bout those thing that happen yesterday nite.. I tot we can enjoy our movie den go 4supper.. But den, it din go 4wat i expected.. After the movie, i seem to be invisible to u all.. By the way, I'm juz beside there yesterday nite..You all juz ignore that i'm there.. Juz keeping on talking bout those topic that seem alien to me.. I used to ask myself that, am i your fren?? Did you think bout my feelings?? I'm really upsad for those event that happened yesterday nite.. I treat u like my fren, i really do. But, what i get actually?? I dunno how to describe it..
My 1week holidays juz begin, i plan to do all the assignment and revise all the subj for the coming exam.. Juz reached my hometown today.. Miz all my frens here.. Actually i got no idea for where to go during these holidays.. Perhaps that i won't waste the time.. Wanna sleep dy.. Hope that tmr i will be better..

No comments: